We at NST believe that we can make a real difference in the Chemical transportation market today. To achieve this, we do the following:
- Actively manage and build our portfolio of high quality systems and integrated services.
- Continue the drive towards a high performance organization in which every individual accepts responsibility and is rewarded for results.
- Earn the trust of employees, customers, tonnage suppliers, communities and shareholders by being forthright in our communications and consistently delivering on commitments.
- Safety and the Environment – An overriding commitment to health, safety, environmental responsibility and sustainable development.
- Integrity – Including doing what we say we will do.
- High Performance – The excitement and fulfillment of achieving superior business results and stretching our capabilities.
- Relationships – Having relationships which focus on the creation of value for all parties.
- The Courage to Lead Change – Accepting the responsibility to inspire and deliver positive change.
- Respect for Each Other – The embracing of diversity, enriched by openness, sharing, trust, teamwork and involvement.
We are successful in creating value when:
- Our shareholders and partners realize superior returns on their investment.
- Our tonnage providers and customers are benefiting from our business relationships.
- The communities in which we operate value our citizenship.
Collision in the North Sea
Bad weather on the North Sea 27-11-2011
North Sea Tigers Borgholm Dolphin Big Seas