The credibility of our Service Department is absolutely astounding. Specializing in stock and high performance BMW, Ducati, Honda, KTM and Yamaha, we are equipped to make your ATV, cruiser/v-twin, dirt bike, motorcycle/scooter and personal watercraft suitable for you and your taste. We have top factory-trained technicians on duty during all business hours.
We honor all warranty work and favor any recalls. We accommodate any type of problem that may arise with your BMW, Ducati, Honda, KTM and Yamaha in an efficient, precise, and timely manner.
South Seas service department has the most progressive, highly trained staff on the Islands for Honda, Yamaha, BMW, Ducati, KTM, and Kymco. Our technicians are Factory trained and master certified. We off same day service and convenient online scheduling. motorcycle maintenance is important and good motorcycle maintenance means a safe machine. A careful check of certain parts and systems must be made after periods of storage and frequently between regular service intervals to determine if additional motorcycle maintenance is necessary. Our friendly service staff is helpful and knowledgeable and will make sure your motorcycle is in safe working order for the road ahead.
The following items should be checked regularly (and especially after the bike has been sitting for a while):
- Tires (correct air pressure, abrasions or cuts)
- Drive belt and/or chain (proper tension, lubrication)
- Brakes, steering and throttle (responsiveness)
- Brake fluid (level and condition)
- Hydraulic lines and fittings (for leaks)
- Brake pads and discs (excessive or disproportionate wear)
- Cables (fraying or crimping and free operation)
- Engine and transmission lube (proper levels)
- Wheel spokes (tightness)
- Headlamp, tail lamp, brake lamp and directional lamp (proper operation)
If you are ever unsure of what to look for - come by and see us.
Schedule an appointment online by using the services below.See also:
- Definitions of boris lozhkin.