|Number of Sailings:||1 per day (overnight)|
|Crossing time:||10 hours|
|Vehicle check-in:||closes 60 mins before departure|
|Foot passenger check-in:|
Ships sail from each port at 21:00, with boarding beginning at 17:00. Arrival time is 08:00 the following morning. These times only vary during January when one ship enters refit and a slower ship takes its place.
- Try to avoid Friday night sailings as these are the most expensive
- Pre-book meals as you can save money over purchasing onboard, there is no Self Service
- If you are travelling as a foot passenger on a mini-cruise you can pre-order any wines and spirits (minimum required) on the outward sailing to Rotterdam. The items will then be delivered to the terminal ready for your collection
- Travelling with a car, on the journey from Rotterdam to Hull the shops are open from around 6pm meaning you can purchase wines and spirits etc and then take them down to the car deck as the ship does not sail until 9pm
- Be aware the ships operate on English time on the UK side of the crossing and Dutch time on the Dutch side of the crossing
Cabins are located towards the front of both decks 8 & 9 from the front of the ship back as far as the show lounge. Deck 10 is given over solely to cabins for the entire length of the ship, sadly this does mean that some cabins do suffer from noise due to being over the showlounge. The cabins on Deck 10 are split into four sections with the noise effected cabins being in section 2 (102xx), grades effected are Standard & Premier.
All cabins offer en-suite facilities, including shower, wc and washbasin. The cabins are bright, individually air conditioned giving you a secure place to leave your belongings, your own space and privacy to relax in. Linen and toileties are provided in all cabins as standard, extra pillows are usually available from Guest Services.See also:
- GREENYSLIM Gummies mit Apfelessig green Gummies greenyslimde.keto-acvgummies.com.