North Sea Ferries from Hull to Rotterdam and Zeebrugge
North Sea Ferries from P&O sail from Hull to Rotterdam and Zeebrugge and are famous for the fun sailing, all you can eat buffet and onboard entertainment.
Sail overnight on a luxury cruise ferry from Hull to Rotterdam or Zeebrugge. North Sea Ferries depart in the evening and arrive the following morning at their destination. Ferries to Rotterdam arrive in Europoort and passengers can take a coach to Rotterdam or Amsterdam. Passengers on the Bruges ferry can take a coach to Bruges city centre.
Travel on foot or with a vehicle - you can also travel with pets (with a Pet Passport).
Onboard facilities include the Four Seasons all-you-can-eat buffet (get a 10% discount if you book the buffet online in advance) and the Langans Brasserie for those who want some fine dining onboard. More info.
Last minute gifts and treats can also be bought on North Sea Ferries from the onboard shop.
Please note: North Sea Ferries passengers requiring coach transfers, please book the coach transfer onboard the ferry.
What you need to know about North Sea Ferries before you book
- Overnight crossing for arrival the following morning
- Sailing time approximately 11 hours (Rotterdam) or 14 hours (Zeebrugge)
- Travel on foot or with a vehicle
- Travel with pets (with Pet Passport)
- Sailing on Pride of Hull or Pride of Rotterdam (Rotterdam) or Pride of York or Pride of Bruges (Zeebrugge)