Whether travelling across the Channel, the North Sea or the Irish Sea, EuroDrive offers you a great selection of ferry crossings to choose from.
On the short sea routes across the Channel, services operate around the clock from Dover and Folkestone (Tunnel) to Calais & Dunkirk with crossing times from 35 min to up to 2 hours.
On the Western Channel, EuroDrive offers you a choice of either traditional ferries or fast craft with departures from the ferry ports of Portsmouth, Plymouth and Poole to the ferry ports of France - Cherbourg, Caen, Le Havre, St Malo & Roscoff. Longer mini cruise ferries operate to the Spanish ferry ports of Santander and Bilbao.
EuroDrive offers you North Sea ferry crossing from Harwich to Hook of Holland, in the Netherlands as well as many Irish Sea ferry routes with departures from the ferry ports of Fishguard, Holyhead, Fleetwood, Pembroke, Stranraer and Swansea to the popular ferry ports of Larne, Belfast, Dublin & Dun Laoghaire, Rosslare & Cork in Ireland.
- Trying to find cool facts ? Check out this page: http://www.interestingfacts.tv
- Visit www.nycairportslimo.com to find out more regarding Limo Service in Rockland County NY
- If you are not interested in appliance repair in Los Angeles , then you have already missed a lot.
- Forex Trading website Forextradingbrasil.com
- A website like mycabyourcab.com will provide you with the highest quality in the industry.
- Trying to find 100 Kona coffee pookismahi ? Check out this page: http://www.pookismahi.com
- Learn more about park place residences parkplacesresidences at https://parkplacesresidences.com.sg